After all the debate and nonsense on whether to find out or not what we are having, I finally decided, why not? I just think we need to prep the twins, get things all together and be ready when this little one decides the time is right. I asked Skyler last week if he wanted to go, since it is our last, its their last chance to experience it with a sibling and he told me he didn't want to be there when they take the baby out. I told him they wouldn't take it out, just put a little thingy on my belly and we could see the baby on the screen, so he agreed. I said, sometimes they tell you bad news at these, like if something is wrong. I also said they might tell us it is a girl and I don't want any tears. He said, "I can't promise you that mom". So Monday, Shay, Skyler, Kaely and I went to the ultrasound. As my luck would have it, I got food poisoning (mild) the night before and only got 3 hours of sleep thanks to vomiting and the other form of vomiting. So I didn't feel so great.
On the way Skyler asked Shay what he thought it was gonna be. Shay said "a girl". Skyler cheered "YAY". Shay said I don't understand I thought you wanted a brother. Skyler said "well dad I guess you don't read moms blog" Shay said "what do you mean?" Skyler said "On it mom says you are always wrong." We all laughed.
When the time came it was all the sweeter when the tech asked if anyone could tell what it was. Everyone was super quite, Especially Shay and Skyler, I said it looks like a boy to me. And she said, YEP ITS A BOY! Once again Shay is wrong and I smiled and cried one little tear of happiness, I get another boy. We are so excited. I truly feel spoiled. I feel like I have been blessed with everything my heart desires. So Hurray...its a boy!
6 comments:
We are sooo excited and happy for you to have another boy. Hooray!
You sooooo need another boy. I am so happy for you! Thanks for calling and telling me the news. I feel like an awful friend for forgetting that special day.
Yay for boys!
I am so excited for you, but I am mostly excited for Skyler!!!! I'm glad he will be getting a brother!!!
Congratulations! These boys are going to have so much fun playing together.
Yea! Little boys are so sweet! You won't believe how cute boy blankets and clothes have gotten since Skyler was a baby . . . I keep buying things that I absolutely don't need for Samuel because everything is so much cuter now!
What wonderful news for Skylar!
Post a Comment