LOVE the hat. I have a closet full of those hats for my little boys. People laugh at church but I LOVE them! He is so beautiful. He reminds me of Skylar!
I have some friends moving to Atlanta. I don't remember the name of the city they're going to, but she said it's five minutes from the temple. Is that anywhere close to you?
6 comments:
He is so cute! I could eat him up. Delish!
awww he is soo cute! I think the bottom one is my favorite!! I just keep laughing about his squishing that beetle! Such a boy!!
LOVE the hat. I have a closet full of those hats for my little boys. People laugh at church but I LOVE them! He is so beautiful. He reminds me of Skylar!
I have some friends moving to Atlanta. I don't remember the name of the city they're going to, but she said it's five minutes from the temple. Is that anywhere close to you?
He is so adorable. That smile melts my heart.
He's so cute!! Great pictures.
Wow we miss you guys!
Post a Comment