Sunday, May 8, 2011

Shay and I just spent mothers day weekend in Alabama working on tornado relief with our stake. It was amazing to see the power of a group united. We got to work on yards with 8-10 huge trees fallen and had them cleared within hours. One man said the quote from the tree service was 27 k dollars. I am sore all over, miss my kids like crazy, but I feel good knowing I did the Lords work in serving.


-








Blister on my foot!

3 comments:

Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...

Ouch! That is a big blister. That is so awesome that you guys were able to go and do that to help!

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

Don't want to say I'm jealous, but I am! I would have loved to have been out there helping. What a great thing to be able to do!! But the blister... you can keep that! :)

likeschocolate said...

I can't believe the base of the tree and how big that is. WOW! I can't imagine! You did a good thing.