Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Adam and the computer

Our sweet Adam has done few things to rival his older twin sisters, but today he has joined their ranks. He lovingly removed half the keys on my computer. I happily stuck him in bed for the night, not once did his cries for freedom weaken my resolve. I am now computer free! Who needs them anyway, they are way over rated.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

oh my gosh!! I had no idea that was even possible, I mean I guess I kinda of knew... but he wanted to really know it for sure! What a smart little guy! And what a smart mommy putting him to bed!!

christy said...

Nicely done, Adam. Now you just need to flood the bathroom a couple times. :)

likeschocolate said...

Ugh! So sorry! How did he manage that!

Melinda said...

ouch--you can put them back on, but it is a pain!