Monday, August 12, 2013

Long time coming

So I finally graduated in May.  It was a crazy whirlwind of a day.  My beautiful friend Brenda Rakes came to celebrate with us along with my sister, nephew and dad.





 We rushed from graduation, to Kaely's play, "Fiddler on the Roof."  She played a villager.


The next week I went to my brothers graduation from dental school at Loma Linda.  I was so proud of him and all the hard work he put in.  His kids are beautiful and so is his wife.  I loved being with them. it was so fun.  I also loved waking up and picking grapefruit from his trees for breakfast.




I came home from my bro's graduation to go to girls camp and be in charge of the food.  It was an eye opening experience. It was the first time I had gone to girls camp since I was a teenager.  It was K's first  time and she absolutely loved it.  She was awarded best first year camper. 

No comments: