What is it? My BYU Law School application. I had so many really cool experiences with the spirit during this process. The last one being today.
I have been waiting for one transcript in order to apply. I ordered them all in November, two came in but one did not. I reordered in December. I have been anxiously waiting to be able to send in my application and get it off my to do list. I have been praying for it to come through and wondering if I needed to reorder it. A few times I have felt that I wanted to put somewhere on my application that I intend to obtain little to no debt in law school through self funding, scholarships, and paid externships. But I couldn't think of a good place to put it so I just left it out.
When I was leaving the temple today I felt an impression that if I would go home and add that to my personal statement that the transcript would be processed and I could submit today.
I decided that I would do it as soon as I got home. I added the information and opened up my LSAC account and sure enough, my transcript was there!
I submitted my application for BYU Law School today. According to the LSAC calculator, I have a 30% chance of admission. I am unsure what will happen, the odds are not great. But it is exciting just to have completed the requirements and applied to BYU.
No comments:
Post a Comment