Thursday, September 11, 2008

Exhaustion and a well earned trip

So the last two weeks I have way overdone it. I am totally exhausted and overwhelmed. Tired to say the least. But on monday Shay and I fly out for Cancun Mexico, and it couldn't come at a better time. We are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary. I am going to miss the kids terribly and kind of already do. But I will Not miss....Laundry, dirty bathrooms, dishes, whining, making meals, babysitting, homework and many other tasks that I can't even think of I am so tired.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

have fun! You deserve it!

Mel-o-drama said...

No one deserves it more than you!!!

Amy said...

So. Jealous.

likeschocolate said...

Hope you guys have a good time.

Tasha Guinn said...

I can't wait to hear about all of the details of your well deserved trip. I guess you must have gotten my message too late! Sorry.