Monday, December 15, 2008

Cookies With Santa

The twins got to go to work with daddy and have cookies with Santa. I dressed them in their Christmas dresses and sent them off. The last time they went to work with Shay was about a year and a half ago. Jane asked Shay about two weeks ago when they could go back to work with him, the conversations was as follows:

Jane: Daddy when can we go to work with you again?
Shay: I don't know, soon.
Jane: We want to go, and this time you don't have to show your bottom.
Shay: What?
Jane: Last time we went to work with you, you burnt the popcorn in the mircrowave and when you went to fan it, your jacket came up in the back and we saw your bottom.

Shay does remember this event, all except the bottom showing. I guess we all remember things a little differently. But we sure had a good laugh at this one.


The girls were so excited to see Santa. Jane even thought this might be the real one, Elly said it couldn't be because his beard was too short. I told her even Santa has to trim his beard every now and then. "Oh, then it could be the real one. We saw the fake one at church, his beard could come off." They both asked for bikes. Very fun.



3 comments:

Crazy Campbells said...

They look so cute and I can't believe how grown up they are. We miss those girls!! Kids are so funny about Santa and their thoughts on him are so random and fun. I love Christams time!

Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...

Oh my goodness! They are so beautiful. I miss the funny things your kids say, although now that Cora won't stop talking, we have some pretty good laughs too!! Merry Christmas.

Amy said...

Adorable Christmas dresses.