Adam Elijah Hope
9lbs 1oz
9lbs 1oz
21in
January 16th @11:26 am
January 16th @11:26 am
I am truly glad not to be pregnant anymore. So yes, we had to do a c-section, after 40 weeks, which I said would make me cry. And it did a little, but overall I was ready to see him and be done with pregnancy. I don't know what it was but it never felt real until they pulled him out and I heard him cry. It made me cry and the nurse asked if everything was okay, yes everything is perfect! I can't get enough of him. I feel like I could snuggle and kiss him all day and not get tired of it. He is beautiful. Shay has made fun of me a little, but if this is my last baby I am going to enjoy him. The kids adore him as well and I know he is going to be spoiled by more than just me. Shay has been doing an amazing job at keeping the house going. But I think he realizes how demanding this whole home thing is. Which is great for them to remember every now and then. But I do realize I am super lucky, Shay is totally willing to do what it takes to make me happy. Overall things are good. At one week Adam began to only wake up once between 11 and 9. I am slowly recovering and can't wait to get back in the swing of things. And I am sure Shay can't wait either!
13 comments:
Hooray! Hooray! I love the pics. Especially the last one. I'm so glad he's here and all is well. We wish we were closer and could come snuggle him.
Congratulations! He is so adorable!!!
Misty,
He is SO cute!! Congrats!
Hooray for Adam! He is perfect...great work you two!! Wish I could come snuggle and kiss him. I agree that c-sections suck, but you get a great prize at the end...enjoy.
He is so perfect. I love the picture of him in a towel. Give him a kiss from me! It's killing me that my baby is almost one!
I love your new blog background, too, although it's not as cute as little Adam.
He is adorable. I love the little fat babies. Is he the biggest one you had so far? Just wondering! Congratulations. Oh and was this your first c-section? I have to have them with all my babies because they are so stinking big! I don't mind them now, but I really didn't want one at first. Then I was like, I don't care what you do, just get him out! LOL
OH by the way......the comment from Ioane is actually from Elizabeth. I didn't realized that I was signed in under Io's name!
He is such a handsome little man! I can just see Jane and Elly loving on him all day long.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture. Like I told you at the hospital, it was a good thing I admire you so much, otherwise giving him back would have been hard :)
congratulations!! How exciting! I sooo wish we were closer so we could help out and smell that new baby scent! It ALMOST makes me baby hungry, almost! Love you, your an amazing woman and a fabulous mother, your kids are soooo lucky.
Congratulations! He is beautiful.
Soooo precious!
Congrats Misty!! What a beautiful boy he is--and soooo big too!! We miss you all tons. Stay in touch!
David and Jesicah Baggerly
Post a Comment