Thursday, January 8, 2009

No Baby yet!

So I am 39 weeks and 2 days. This little boy is huge! I can't wait to see him but I have no option. We are scheduled to c-section if he hasn't come by the 16th.
I have weird dreams every night that I sleep for 3 or more consecutive hours, which is about every 2-3 days, thanks to Tylenol PM.
My latest two have been most enjoyable, but it is hard to beat out the one I had earlier in the pregnancy where my husband sold me to Jack Black for a year for a million dollars. He has great parties by the way.
So the other night I dreamt that I knew for sure how to start labor and I would do it as soon as I woke up. It was great all night, because I was sure I would have my baby the next day. Well I woke up to go to the bathroom 3 times that night and every time I woke up I would forget what I needed to do to have my baby. But as soon as I would go back to sleep I would remember and think how silly that I forgot, its so obvious. But sure enough in the morning I had no clue as to what I was thinking. All I can remember is that it had something to do with a pillow. I think it is probably a good thing that I forgot!

No comments: