Thursday, June 11, 2009
Life is beautiful
Last summer I was so sick with Adam and I will drive past places I went or think about something I did while sick and I get sick all over again for a minute, but when it is gone I am SO glad I have him and SO glad I am not sick. I am so glad I have a big family and even though sometimes I feel like people are thinking, "why does that lady have so many kids, and can't she control them," those kids make me SO happy. Even when Jane threw up the other night, I was just glad I had her, (and that Shay helped me clean it out of the carpet). I started thinking about that movie Life is Beautiful, and knew that we make life what it is. Regardless of circumstances we can choose to be happy. I hope I can giggle a little more, make a few more messes, give a few more hugs, forgive a little faster, and feel the beauty life has to offer a little more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for that Misty...it is so true!
Amen! I feel the truth of it as I read your post.
It is so true. Life is beautiful.
Yeah it is!
what can I say? I am in tears. I mean I can no longer function due to just how beautiful your thoughts are. You are truth personified. Every time I look away from your entry I see darkness, but as I look again I can see it shining like a beacon to world. All we can do is share this message with others by allowing it to flow from our hearts into theirs until the world beats as one.
I just love reading what you have to write. You are so positive I am trying really hard to get better about that. Thanks :)
Post a Comment