Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Party for a ten year old boy?

Skyler doesn't really want a party. But I have a feeling he has the preteen moodies and is going to decide last minute he wants one. Or maybe my ideas just aren't that great. I had two really fun ideas that he booed. One was Double Dare, do you remember that game show? And the other was a video game adventure where you play the pawn, so it will be like an obstacle course. Give me some ideas if you have them. Thanks

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Sorry, I don't have any great ideas. Harris only gets a big birthday party every other year, so he didn't get one this year. Though if he could have had one he wanted to invite some friends over eat pizza and junk food, go swimming, and play video games. Maybe he would just rather go somewhere with just you and Shay like to dinner or icecream or a movie. If that were the case, then that would be easy.

christy said...

I found two fun ideas I think Skyler might like. One is a backwards party and the other is a science party. I found both of them on Familyfun.com. They have party ideas categorized by age. I think both of these look really fun and have fun ideas Skyler would like. Check it out. Here's the link:
http://familyfun.go.com/parties/parties-by-age/specialfeature/9to12-birthday-parties/9to12-birthday-parties.html