I couldn't for the life of me remember that today was St. Patrick's Day. All of my children were sent out without green on. Yesterday the twins had school and were supposed to wear green for their party... I forgot.
Today we were all left scouring ourselves in public to see if we could find any green on our persons. It was sad, and I caught myself looking for anyone who also forgot. Not many did.
Then I went to read to Kaely's class, only 3 out of 20 kids forgot to wear green. Of course, Kaely was one of them.
I tried to tell myself that I remember other things, more important things. But I often forget those too. Like when I read to Kaely's class, I noticed that she had a smudge on her nose, from yesterday.
Oh well, life goes on.
2 comments:
Don't worry, I forgot too! Hey are you guys comming yo Raylyn's b-day party tomorrow at 2:00pm? (3/20)
Hey Misty,
How's it going, sounds like you have a busy life! When we were moving I found something in a box that I think belongs to you or your sister. Could you please e-mail me your address so I could send it to you. mstinney@hotmail.com
Thanks Love ya Margie
Post a Comment