Only six weeks of school left! Those will fly by like when you are eating your favorite chocolate bar and all of a sudden there is none left but you are sure you didn't eat it all. What to do? I have to get things done, plan some adventures, regain my sanity and prepare to quickly lose it again. I want to make a summer schedule, give me your favorite summer activities. I need to make this the best summer ever. Skyler starts middle school and the twins start Kindergarten in the fall. So lets enjoy this time off. Give me some pointers that make you a successful momma! Thanks.
2 comments:
I like to make sure I get them out of the house. There are lots of places close by to do day trips. Hiking etc. I plan by bringing a picnic lunch and then we always stop somewhere for ice cream. There is also the free movies that is always fun. Riding the Marta and going to Olympic park there are dancing fountains and the kids love running through them. Also, keeping them out of the house keeps the house clean.
Check out Camp GonnaWannaFly on Flylady.net. It's a fun summer thing to do with your kids to get them to be excited about helping you around the house and also planning out activities for them and snacks and everything. I hope to get it together enough this year to do it with my kids when school is out.
Post a Comment