I am feeling that none of us are as good as we think we are.
I am also feeling that none of us are as bad as we think either.
That food is way too expensive.
People, including me, have WAY too much stuff.
That vehicles are amazing.
Even though mine is dirty, inside and out.
That Georgia needs more sidewalks.
I am feeling like I need a break from my kids.
But I don't want to leave them.
That nothing in my house stays in its place for more than 15 seconds.
I am feeling like I missed book club for nothing.
But I did finish my fly lady stuff so maybe not for nothing, but close.
I am feeling happy.
I am needing to feel spiritual and write my talk, but it seems difficult.
I am feeling grateful that my husband once again made it home safe.
I am feeling blessed, sleepy, sneezy, and 11lbs lighter thanks to weight watchers.
I am also feeling out of credit card debt as of tomorrow.
I like how I am feeling, so I am going to sleep.
3 comments:
I liked this post!
Georgia needs more sidewalks????? I don't get it! LOL
Well I can't walk anywhere because there arent sidewalks and it is not so safe with the kids. It was just how I was feeling!?
We need sidewalks and bike lanes, I get stuck behind people out on their bikes, and I'm glad they are excercising but man do they stop traffic!!
Post a Comment