Adam is a real talker. I am amazed by what he can say. He is so funny. I can hardly believe he is almost two. Here are some of the funny things he has said. You have to realize how young he is to be saying these things for them to really be funny. He will two in a month.
This morning he looked at a Santa we had on the fireplace and said;
"Santa you a big man."
The other night he was up with the croup and I went to get him, he said, "I want my daddy, make me go get him, please make me go get him."
When I was putting him in his car seat;
"Me don't like Adams seat."
I asked Why?
he said "Because it is dirty."
We took him to see Christmas lights and the next day when we were driving he said;
"I want Christmas lights."
I said "It is daytime you can't see them very good."
He said "I want Christmas lights RIGHT NOW." He got that from me, I am always telling the kids to do something right now.
We went to Target and they have big pillows of Buzz and Woody, I put one on each side of him in the cart and he said:
"Mom, Buzz and Woody are awesome."
He also loves to sing twinkle twinkle little star and knows almost the whole song.
I had to put some of these down before I forgot them. I just adore him and I think he is super awesome just like Buzz and Woody.
2 comments:
Such a cutie. I love the pic with the suspenders. Adorable.
Every Sunday I see him, I think that is one stinking dang cute baby. He is really beautiful!
Post a Comment