I usually feel like I can do it all. Just recently I have attempted to do it all when I felt like I shouldn't. I have paid for it. Why is it so hard to just say no?
I keep thinking I am feeling better but I am not so sure. I feel so out of touch.
This Christmas, like all the rest I fight the world and Santa for the true meaning of this holiday. I told my sister I was going to kill Santa off at our house. She told me to get some sleep because I was talking crazy.
I made 26 tags with some of the names of the Savior from the scriptures, the idea was from http://www.christcenteredtraditions.blogspot.com/ . I hung them on my tree and my banister and as I walk into my living room now I see The Light, Prince of Peace, Wonderful, Counselor and I think of how my Savior fills the roll of that title. It has been amazing. I just want to sit and ponder and be taught about Christ.
I know that when life is too much He can bring peace, He can be our Counselor, He can be The Light. I know this because he has done this for me. I know Christmas is about more, more peace, more love, more forgiveness, more kindness, more good. Because he truly is our Savior, he has saved us, it is up to us to accept him. I hope you can find the true meaning this season.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Misty I LOVE it! I think I'll go by glass or plastic globes and have the kids write all those names on them and stick them on the tree! Thank you!! I am feeling the same way, under the weather and a bit overwhelmed! Hope we get some rest and peace!
Post a Comment