Friday, February 11, 2011

My Valentines Day Note

I received a note yesterday. It was from Janers. She had wanted to eat frosted flakes 10 min before dinner and I told her no snacks, especially since her and her twin sister hadn't eaten their dinner the night before because of too many snacks. She stormed off. I say that because it literally felt like a storm. She screamed, stomped, threw things and ran off to her room leaving a trail of destruction along the way. When I went up to get her for dinner, I had a note waiting.
I rn aw bs I hat Mom
Translation: I ran away because I hate Mom.
Her door was locked and when I opened it I found her passed out on her bed. Were my feelings hurt? Not really. That may sound callous, but I had no guilt. If I had done something that was unfair maybe I would feel bad. She woke up and apoligized with tears and told me she loves me. I told her I loved her too. So although my note wasn't loving, the gushing afterwards was.
And you can bet I am keeping that note. I just think it is funny.

No comments: