This week the kids are on spring break. I am normally the clean house Nazi and spend all my time yelling at the kids to clean or cleaning myself. Not this week, I told myself I would do stuff with the kids instead. We have done science experiments, had a room party, had a studio movie grill in the kitchen, read to each of them from the friend or new era, gone to the freaky mouse house( chuckee cheese), and more and I still went to school two days this week. My house is such a wreck that Shay started cleaning without being asked. But we have had so much fun. I think they have noticed. On our way to play some basketball.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
I am glad you were able to let go, something I still need to work on.
My house is a war zone! The kids were complaining they had to go to school while I get to sit at home... excuse me? There will be not sitting for hours in the chaos!!
Post a Comment