Saturday, March 17, 2012

Istanbul Study Abroad Blog

So they asked us to fill out a profile for the blog they are doing for the study abroad trip. It is going to be a lot of work, but I am excited. The link to the blog is at the bottom of my profile so check it out if you want.


Name

Misty H

Major

Journalism PR/ Art Minor

Fun Facts about yourself

Grew up with the Okefenokee Swamp as my backyard (South Georgia). I have been married for 13 years. I have 5 kids. I was one of the two white girls on my high school basketball team.

Anything else you want to share (Background, Accomplishments, Vision)

Background- I am the middle of 7 kids.

Accomplishments- I have potty trained twins.

Vision- I want to work hard and hopefully leave this world a better place. My dream is to do humanitarian work and convince my kids to want to change the world as well.

Your expectations about Turkey and this program

I expect to work like crazy and enjoy every minute, except the jetlag. I am most excited for the food; it looks to be an experience in itself.


http://www.gsustudyabroadistanbul.blogspot.com/

No comments: