Monday, October 10, 2016
Limbo
Limbo is a hard place for me. I guess it is so for most. I took the LSAT again two weeks ago. It takes 3 weeks to get your score back. In the mean time, we wait. Everything we plan hinges on my score. Whether I apply to law school or just get a job. I don't think I can sit around here week after week. I have not had more than a few days to do what I want/need to get done in a really long time. I figured it has been about 12 years. That is when I had the twins. I had a list of things I had hoped to do for the past however many years. They are done. I really need a new list. I can only clean the same room so many times. One more week is not very long to be in limbo. But then I will be waiting to see if I got accepted or not. That limbo will be much longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment