

Honestly this kid has had me on a roller coaster lately. I love him and his spunk but that spunk has been driving me crazy. He started BYU. Got an 80 on his first exam. He has been working, saving for his mission, driving Kaely to school and Shay to the train every morning. Then I found out he has a girlfriend. We (him included) had agreed no girlfriends before the mission. So he has pretty much had a girlfriend for two months and not told us about her. We had to get a little crazy. Not so much because of the girl, but because of the sneaking. That will make me crazy. I do not like lying. He also got a 75 on his next exam. He has so much potential. Such an amazing kid with every opportunity you could ask for. Lets see what he decides to do with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment