
I know if it is quiet for too long to go looking.... well the last time that happened I came upon this. Just to let you know what they are capable of, when I find that they have destroyed or mixed my mascara with the lipstick and there is no salvaging the eyeshadow, it is a relief. They are both alive and the bathroom or some other room is not overflowing with water. I know it sounds sad, but after Elly hitting Jane in the back of the head with a hammer or Elly poking Jane in the face with a surgical steel super sharp knife, which ended up in my foot (don't ask), or them flooding the bathrooms (yes that is plural), it is nice to know that a little soap and some new makeup fixes the whole scenario. I know right, twins are really great.
No comments:
Post a Comment