Saturday, May 10, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance



The ward put on a Daddy Daughter Dance tonight and shay took all the girls. They were so excited to dress up and go on a date with daddy. They got coursages, got to dance, eat dessert and kaely won the raffle for a sparkle hat. They were all smiles and stories when they got home. It seemed like a wonderful memory. Skyler and I painted, talked and played pokemon on gamecube. We had lots of fun as well.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

So cute! I didn't even think about taking pictures :)

Tasha Guinn said...

The girls all look beautiful! They sure do take after you!

The Clanton Gang said...

Your family is so cute!!

I'm totally telling our ward Activities Director about the Daddy Daughter dance. It's a fabulous idea!

Hey, e-mail me for an invite to my blog aaron_wendi@charter.net.

christy said...

They are sooooo cute. What a fun night.

Amy said...

Your girls are ADORABLE!

Margie said...

Misty, you have a wonderful family I am so happy for you even though your past week was bad. I love you and love reading your blog. Its great!

Elizabeth said...

How cute are they. I need at least one little girl so that they can do stuff like that. How stinkin' cute!