Okay so if anyone has been wondering where I am, well I have been really sick. Yes, that is right we are pregnant! I am about 8 weeks and feeling like crap. We have our first ultrasound on monday and should know if we are having one or three. Shay seems to think it is gonna be triplets. So stay posted. Just FYI being pregnant = misery, at least for me anyway.
2 comments:
Congratulations Misty!!!!!! How exciting, but I feel ya!!! I HATE being pregnant! It is miserable for me too! I think it is the stinkin' 12 lb babies that does it for me oh and the puking and nausea and discomfort and tiredness and charley horses in the middle of the night and peeing every two seconds, the swelling......gosh I could go on and on, but I'll stop now. Geez, why do women ever have a second child???? LOL Although, there are those, like my mom, who say " I never felt better than when I was pregnant". To those ladies, I just want to slap them!!! Just kidding! Good for them!!
Oh Misty! I wish I could make it stop! The sickness I mean. Awful, awful.
I am so sorry about the other day. I couldn't quite pull things together to get out of the house. Please forgive me! I felt really bad. But we need to get these kids over to the pool and soon. It really is quite pleasant. Not too cold anymore. Refreshing though. :)
Love ya.
Post a Comment