Saturday, May 10, 2008
Worst week
I have had a not so fun week. On Monday, Shay bailed on me early to go deep sea fishing on a bussiness trip. That night all the kids got sick and vomited most of the night. I was up until 2, then up multiple times between then and 8. At least they all got to stay home so I didn't have to focus and get anyone to school in the midst of the vomiting. One time I got up Jane had beat me to help Elly and when I came in She was holding the puke bowl. I had one of those proud "I must have done something" right moments. I thought that was a really nice gesture at 3:30am. Skyler didn't vomit but had to change his pants 8 times throughout the night and day. He broke a bowl I had painted for Shay last year for our anniversary. And pooped his pants. I wondered if he broke the bowl because he pooped his pants or pooped his pants because he broke the bowl? I guess I should stop wondering and ask.... He pooped them because he dropped it. The crash scared him he said. I know that was just the beginning of the week but it kind of continued like that. It is Saturday. Mothers Day is tommorrow and in light of the past week, am not expecting too much. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ALL YOU MOMMAS! May the good days out number the bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So how did your mother's day end up being? I seem to be having one of those months too with the sick kids. I can't seem to get them better! Anyways.......I hope you did have a fabulous mother's day!
Post a Comment