Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nerdn' It Up




Skyler is a bit, well, nerdy. This is how you see him most of the time. Reading a book, asking to read a book, looking for a book to read. Because he reads so much, he has a much bigger vocabulary than I, not only at that age, but now as well. Last night he was finishing up his homework and told us about his day at school. "I was in class and got in this mathematical state, I was in it for a long time and when I came out it felt really weird."


Maybe your nine year old tells you his state of mind. Maybe he isn't as nerdy as I think. It really doesn't matter. We love him, super nerdy or not.

2 comments:

Audra said...

Love that quote. I'll have to remember that!

Real World: Corvallis said...

My kids LOVE reading about Skyler. Your blog is so much fun!