Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some Do's and Don'ts for Picture taking

Don't Put your child in a tree, where they fear for their lives. It doesn't make for a good picture.




Unless you bribe them with candy.


So many don'ts I don't know where to start, my g's showing, Shays huge belly with my hand lovingly placed as though he is the one carrying our child, the double chins. This whole scene, just Don't do it!
Much better although we still have double chins, only so much you can do for those.

Whoa, let the kid get on the fence already. Ask your husband not to stand like a droid.
And wala you have a nice picture! (minus the sticks in your husbands hand)
I hope you have learned some useful skills, so next time you take your family out you can have nice pictures to remember the day.

9 comments:

Melinda said...

love it--i needed a good laugh today :)

likeschocolate said...

Misty you always make me laugh!

Audra said...

You are cracking me up! LOL! That was awesome!

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

Okay, I hadn't seen your blog before, but girl.. you crack me up!

christy said...

I love it! Esp. the part about your husband standing like a droid. Too funny.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you for that!! I haven't laughed so hard in a while! Thanks!

Misty said...

I love to make people laugh, poor Shay, he laughed too, but he knew all the laughing had to do with him. Good Sport!

Gabriela Hull said...

I, too, am cracking up reading this! You are so funny. I will remember your tips next time we take a family picture. Your family is adorable.

Mel-o-drama said...

you are the funniest coolest mom I know.