Saturday, August 8, 2009
Back to School Bash
Well of course the last week of school gets me thinking, did we do enough this summer? We sold fireworks, got season passes to Six Flags, went to the beach, so on and so on. But I always want to go out with a bang. So I planned a week of fun. Monday we took my sister and her kids to Six Flags. I guess every one was thinking the same thing, It was packed. Tuesday, picnic and splash water park and a movie at home with friends. I bought Shay a clearplay DVD player that edits movies and we watched Sixth Sense. The rest of the day I kept telling the kids to move out of my way they were blocking my dead people. I just didn't want them to be too freaked out. Wednesday, swimming with the MacDonalds and swimming with the Urbanawiz Family. The kids were beat after that. Thursday, meet the teacher and a Back to School Party. We had 8 families that ended up being 28 kids and 11 adults. We played games and had hotdogs. My favorite part was the pie eating and donut eating contests. I think it was a party to remember. Too bad Skyler got sick and couldn't come. We really missed him. I hope everyone is as ready for back to school as I am. What a wonderful summer. Nothing like making good memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment