Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Schools in, So is the TV

There is something about the fall I have always loved. Whether it is the kids going back to school, or the cool evenings that give you a reason to cuddle with the one you love or apple pies, I am not sure, but I love the fall. I know one of the biggest reasons for me anyway is TV. I love to watch TV in the fall. I go on the shows websites and look for the cool new shows and my old favorites and put them on my calendar. I don't overwatch I just pick out the shows that excite me, like Survivor and Amazing Race. Then there are shows I watch just so Shay will sit next to me like Lost and Fringe. And then I am always looking for that perfect girly show with drama that makes me dream about the characters and hope everything will work out. I used to watch Gilmore Girls and haven't found a show that is as good to fit the bill since it went off the air. So here comes another season, I can't wait to see what will be on the calendar this year. So far we have Shark Tank and Flash Forward. Check them out on www.ABC.go.com and tell me what you think. Can't wait to cuddle my honey and enjoy some good old and new shows, Happy Watching.

1 comment:

Alysa said...

Hey I'm an old friend of Shay's. I got your blog from Holly. It's so good to see your family. Adorable! I can't believe you have 5 kids. Blogs and Facebook have been a fun way of keeping up with friends and family. So it's good to see you guys. You are welcome to check my blog out too. It needs a little updating, which I might get done sooner than later hopefully. It should link you there, but just in case it's www.toponce5.blogspot.com.

Keep in touch.
Alysa (Penhallegon)