Happy Easter! I have to admit I was a bit surprised when I realized last sunday that Easter was a week away. I needed Easter dresses and Easter baskets and all that madness. So I set to work. I decided it would be easier to make ties to match the girls rather than spending hours looking for coordinating colors for the boys to match the girls. So I did it, I made the boys ties and the girls headbands. I think they turned out great, 4 headbands 2 ties for 11$. I call that a bargain. Shay even said his looks so professional that he would even wear it to work. Now thats saying something. A friend saw us at church and took this picture. Thinking of this beautiful day, I just want to say that I know that my Savior lives. I know that he died on the cross for me and you. I know that on the third day he rose from the dead. I know that he is my friend and I know he pleads my cause. I hope I can please him and offer all that I am in return for what he has offered me, which is everything. I hope on this beautiful Easter day that we will each look to know and understand his role in our lives at a personal level. In the name of the only begotten of the Father, even my Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter
Happy Easter! I have to admit I was a bit surprised when I realized last sunday that Easter was a week away. I needed Easter dresses and Easter baskets and all that madness. So I set to work. I decided it would be easier to make ties to match the girls rather than spending hours looking for coordinating colors for the boys to match the girls. So I did it, I made the boys ties and the girls headbands. I think they turned out great, 4 headbands 2 ties for 11$. I call that a bargain. Shay even said his looks so professional that he would even wear it to work. Now thats saying something. A friend saw us at church and took this picture. Thinking of this beautiful day, I just want to say that I know that my Savior lives. I know that he died on the cross for me and you. I know that on the third day he rose from the dead. I know that he is my friend and I know he pleads my cause. I hope I can please him and offer all that I am in return for what he has offered me, which is everything. I hope on this beautiful Easter day that we will each look to know and understand his role in our lives at a personal level. In the name of the only begotten of the Father, even my Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys looked so great! I am so impressed that you thought to make the ties and headbands. I would have never thought to make ties!
Post a Comment