The neighborhood hosts an egg hunt every year. They have about 900 eggs and not too many kids so it makes for lots of eggs for everyone. Well I volunteered to do a golden egg. I put 5 bucks in a golden egg and hide it somewhere on the playground. So I was a little upset this year when one of the dads cheated and told his 7 yr old where it was right as the race started. Who thinks that is a little shady. He could have waited and then told her if noone could find it, but it was the second egg she picked up. Lame. Other than that it was a blast and a beautiful day. But I did call him out on it. It made me feel a little better.
4 comments:
I would have been mad too. That's not cool! But oh well. Sounds like the kids had a blast anyway - 900 eggs!!!!
Hey Misty!! I didn't know you had a blog. Good to know! I too would have been irritated. I mean it's an Easter egg HUNT!! Not a Easter egg KNOW where it is and get it, right?? LOL Anyhow, your family is getting so big. Skyler looks just like you to me! They are all so cute!!
That dad and his kids should have been ousted. Make an example out of him! Then next year there will be too much fear circulating around the neighborhood for any parent to DARE make the same mistake twice. If that doesn't work there is always the old pitch fork and torch routine. It's worked for me a few times, but only as a last resort.
http://tashatguinn.blogspot.com/
Hey, here is mine. Ask Jeff & Christina to add me. Love ya!
Post a Comment