Sunday, March 2, 2008

Soccer has started

We decided with tax returns we would put the big kids into a sport. So they both chose soccer. I went to all kinds of stores to find everything they needed. Kaely had practice on wednesday and my dad was here so Shay and I both went and left the rest at home. I packed up all her stuff and said she was in charge of getting it to the car. So were off. We are half way there and Kaely says, "I forgot my ball." Shay says check your bag, and she confirmed it wouldn't fit in the bag so she was sure she forgot it. So we turn around and go back. Right as we are pulling in the driveway she yells "actually I have it. It was under my bag." Shay trys not to get frustrated and I just laugh. Isn't that how life is. I am excited for the new season and hope for many more great stories to share.

No comments: