Sunday, June 1, 2008
Taking a vote
So of course we are pregnant and so we want to know what you think. We are taking a vote to see who gets it right. Tommorrow is the ultrasound and we should know then. I want to wait until 10 people vote until I post the answer so get people voting. When you have multiples once you have greater chances (abt 50%) that you will have multiples again. (or so Ive been told) I have been sick enough for two, and have asked to Lord never to make me do this again, so however many he wants me to have they should be in there this time. Shay thinks its triplets, I always said I wanted 7. So leave your Comment and make your vote......is it 1, 2, or 3 babies for the Hopes. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Maybe it will be 2 little boys to play with their twin sisters. I'm not sure how may, but i'm sure how ever many you have they will be well taken care of and loved.
I'm voting one...one is hard enough :)
My vote is one.
I am hoping.
For your sake.:)
I told Matt about this post and he asked if 4 was an option....
I'm hoping you're blessed with one this time around! I always hope for twins when I'm throwing up every day, but once the baby comes I'm sure glad it's only one!
I thought you only had higher odds of repeat multiples if they were fraternal twins? If anyone can handle two sets of twins, though, it's you guys!
I'm voting for one!!! Seriously.........you still have many baby making years ahead of you!!! LOL
My vote is for 1 (for your sake), but I think it might be twins! :)
Post a Comment