Thursday, July 24, 2008
No Birthday Martyrs for me, Thank You
Well as I was so grumpy on the its my birthday, and ill cry if I want to blog, I need to give an update. Shay refused to let me be a Martyr on my bday, which was Tuesday, not Sunday. I woke up to cereal and candy bars, flowers and kitchen canisiters. He had gone to the store early and gotten stuff. Which was WAY more than I had expected, so I thought I was done. Well I used the candy to bribe the kids all day to clean my house, which is in bad shape considering, I have been sick with morning sickness for the last 2.5 months and a virus + Super nasty sinus infection/headache for the last week. And fit into that moving the kids into different rooms and rearranging the entire upstairs. Every time the kids complained I reminded them it was my birthday and if they were gonna be mean to me on my birthday, I could return the favor on theirs. They would quickly change there tune and we got alot done. So Shay told me to have everyones shoes on by 4:30-5 when he would be home. He had asked a wonderful sister in the ward if she would watch the kids so he could take me out to dinner. I asked him where the money is coming from and he said don't ask it is just taken care of. So I didn't ask but enjoyed a wonderful date with my husband, we haven't been on a date in over 3 months because I have been so sick. It was great. Then we went to target and got some maternity shirts on clearance and some shoes and shirts for the kids back to school clothes which had been stressing me a bit. My dad came over and made a cake for me and we played settlers for the rest of the evening. It was great. So all I can say is, Shay, your the greatest. The only problem is his birthday is on Saturday and I didn't plan anything thinking we weren't doing anything for mine...guess I got some work to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment