Sunday, March 8, 2009

The cutest baby in the world!

Our friend Marchet is a very talented photographer. She always comes through and does an amazing job. She took these beauties of my beauty. I really wanted some in his blessing outfit before he out grew it, he gets fatter every morning, I am sure of it. I think she did super on these photos, thanks Marchet.














Okay so maybe you have had enough of this little guy, but I sure can't get enough. I just love him.

5 comments:

Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...

We can't get enough of him either! I looked at the pictures on Marchet's blog too and on your facebook! He is absolutely gorgeous. Love the close up picture...kiss those sweet lips for me!

Melinda said...

He is adorable! The pictures turned out fantastic!

Elizabeth said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! He is completely adorable!!!

adgasdg said...

Thanks for all the compliments, Misty. You know I just love you guys!

Marchet
Butler Family Photography