Monday, March 2, 2009

photo shoot

Today I did a photo shoot with the girls on a whim in the living room. It was fun. Here are the results. Kaely took the first two and I took the rest. Kaely also posed the girls.

























7 comments:

christy said...

I love, love, love them! Sooo cute!

Melinda said...

those turned out great!! You and Kaely did a great job!

likeschocolate said...

Adorable!!!!!! You are so lucky to have girls to play fashion show with.

Crazy Campbells said...

The pictures are so cute Misty! Those girls are getting so grown up!

Amy said...

So cute!

And you look great! I can't believe you've had five kids!

Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...

Yay! So fun to see you girls! You have beautiful kids...they're so big now...keep those pictures coming!

Elizabeth said...

Misty you are one beautiful girl and have obviously passed that on to your girls! They are precious! Looks like you all had fun. You are such a good mom!