
Meet our Baby Yoga instructor- Adam. He specializes in relaxation and new maneuvers. His strengths are his chanting and flying toes(his favorite position). He accepts payment in the form of kisses, tickles and milk. He accepts large groups and enjoys doing FHEs because their is a treat involved. If you are interested shoot him a line at yogaisforbabiestoo.org. (not a real URL)
For fhe we did baby yoga. We put Adam in the floor and everyone copied whatever he did. It was lots of fun, Skyler and Shay liked to cut corners. They couldn't hold the flying toes position for long.

4 comments:
What a fun idea! Cute, cute baby.
This is hilarious!!!! I wonder if I could get Frank to do baby yoga?
That is so funny! I can totally see Shay rolling his eyes!
We had a great time with you guys tonight. Thanks for showing us Baby Yoga. We will always remember it. FUN FUN FUN!! :0)
Post a Comment