Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hazards of storing Plutonium in Tupperware

I just have to say on Yahoo mail you can click on the subject spot of an email and it will pick a title for you. So that is what I did. In case you were wondering, I don't know what the hazards are, but it doesn't seem like a good idea. I like to do that subject picker when I send emails to Shay just to throw him off. Check it out it is hilarious. By the way, I worked out today. I feel great! The day feels beautiful, my kids are cute, my house is sorta clean, my baby is sleeping. I feel grand. I also just made some furniture from the website knockoffwood.blogspot.com . You have to check out this site, Ana is amazing! I am loving it. Thank you Christy, I have been telling everyone about it. As far as the furniture I still have more to make and will try to get pics up when it is painted. I know God lives, I know my Savior loves me. I feel true joy from knowing those things. Wow, it is amazing what a little exercise can do for you. I am going to go read my Book of Mormon just to seal the day positive. I am excited Shay and I are going to the IMAX to watch Avatar tomorrow night, (if i can get a babysitter). It is almost the weekend. I have missed Shay like crazy since he has been working his bootie off and traveling a good bit. Hooray! That is all I have to say right now.

5 comments:

christy said...

Hooray for days like this!! I can't wait to see what you made!

likeschocolate said...

You Rock! I hope to see your there tonight!

Bonnie said...

Gosh I wonder what the hazards are!! And I have never seen that button but I'm dying to use it! You know the rule about good successful days right? If is follwed by a odd amount of difficylt days, it's easier if you are aware of this so you can crace yourself!

Miranda said...

I love Knock Off Wood! I have lots of projects I want to try out. You'll have to post some pictures of the ones you make.

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

Still need help with the kiddos?