Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sweet Baby A








Our sweet baby just turned one and he melts my heart. I LOVE watching him take tiny, careful steps, giving me big smiles and pulling on my pants leg. I Love kissing his fat cheeks and sqeezing his squishy fat legs. I love it when he says peez to get more fruit. I love it when he only wants me when his siblings try to take him away and he bops them on the nose and pushes them away. I love getting him out of his crib and all the smiles and laughs. I love chasing him, asking him what sound a dog makes, trying to dodge his quick hands that want to steal my glasses. He makes me SO happy. I know I have changed alot as a mother from 1-5, I am WAY more relaxed. I think I am enjoying it, I see how fast it goes. Although I am trunky for Kindergarten(the twins start in the fall). I am so glad we decided to have one more. Adam is sweet and fills our home with smiles. I really feel that he completes this family and makes us all closer. Happy bday baby.

4 comments:

christy said...

Way to end on a high note. He sure is cute (but all your children have been). No surprise here.

likeschocolate said...

Happy Birthday A! May you have many years of blessing and may you always choose the right.

christina clark said...

I hadn't seen these pictures yet, they are gorgeous, that little adam can melt anyone's heart. You need to bring him out here so that I can finally meet the boy.

jbaggs said...

One year old already?! Wow, that went by so fast! I'm with you on being more relaxed as a mom of 4 than I was as a mom to 1. I too, see how fast it all goes and want to enjoy every minute of these silly times I have with my boys. Give that boy a birthday hug from us! We miss you guys!