Sunday, May 30, 2010
My Brother Jefferson
My brother Jefferson likes to leave mean comments on my blog under his wifes name. This is the same brother who turned the light off and closed the door to the bathroom while yelling "A WITCH IS COMING THROUGH THE WINDOW". Scaring the crap out of a six year old, well maybe I was nine, but who's cares. He is the same brother who has mocked me for years for saying "girls can't be sissies, they already are". This brother used to make fun of me when I cried in sad movies. This is the brother who threatened to beat up boys if they laid a finger on me. He made me laugh when I was sad, and sang me made up songs to make our work go quicker. Not that I always loved the songs, but I would appreciate the lyrics to the alien song please. This brother and I are 18 months apart. I was an accident, but really I think I just wanted to be best friends with this brother. He had made me angrier than probably anyone else in the world, but I still like him. Most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gotta love you some Jefferson Lee Clark!!!
We almost named our first born "Jefferson" because a certain Dbaggs liked him so much. They had some good times together. Miss you guys!
did you find this blog post in the tightwad gazette under "how to get free dental care"?
(christina might've left some of those comments, who knows? she's meaner than you know)
thanks misty for this post, i really needed it.
love, the real christina
p.s. i'm not mean
Post a Comment