I woke up this morning a little apprehensive, excited and nervous.
I wanted to check to see how fundraising was going but
I wanted to check to see how fundraising was going but
it has only been about 12 hours since I started.
I logged on to my blog and had ZERO comments, and
I was more nervous than before.
Then I checked stats and I had 32 page views.
I felt a little calmer.
I then checked donations and I was immediately
Humbled.
Three people had donated.
I actually felt like crying.
And if you know me well, I cry about twice a year, so that was a big deal.
I am extremely grateful.
Thank you to those lovely giving friends of mine.
But please don't stop.
I still have a long way to go to be able to pay for this trip.
Anything will be much appreciated.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Humbly,
Misty
No comments:
Post a Comment