Moving has placed me "in the depths of despair," as Anne of Green Gables would have put it. But I have had a few eye opening experiences today that have allowed me to see that I only had a little mud on my shoes and everything will be ok.
I have decided to write down my goals and start focusing and seeing my future. Building it. I know sometimes things don't work out the way we want, but on the other hand if we don't have a vision for what we would like, then it really can't turn out the way we want either.
I want to travel. I want faithful, successful, kind and service oriented children. I want a strong marriage. I want a paid off house. I want to serve missions with my husband. I never wanted to live in Southern California, but with this cold in Utah, I am thinking that I do.
2 comments:
I'm sorry life is hard right now. Moves are tough even if they're for really good reasons.
You're awesome. I wish we saw you and your family more often. Hugs!
Thanks Amy. We should plan a get together.
Post a Comment