I guess I was tagged but I have been so out of it I didn't know... I think you are suppossed to put the rules here but unless I can copy and paste... forget it.
3 Joys-Most people put the family, The Savior, and TV, that is obvious, I think... Arbys, Zofran (antinausea meds), cute babies.
3 Fears- Natural Disasters esp while pregnant and sick, Never ending morning sickness ( I just want this part to be over), Not having a healthy baby.
3 Goals- For Life... Tour Europe, have my kids marry in the temple, get out of debt.
3 Obsessions- The Bachelorette ( I Love Jason the most), Trying not to feel sick, My awesome Husband.
3 Random Facts- I have gained 2 lbs despite throwing up almost everyday, I have totally fallen for my husband all over again this pregnancy(I am lucky, He is amazing), I like to watch the mole and I am sure the black guy on the show is the mole....can't wait to see if I am right.
I tag Christina, Cyndee, and Caroline
No comments:
Post a Comment