Tuesday, June 3, 2008
So the Verdict is in.....
I know only 7 voted but I figured it wasn't fair to make all the others wait. Well after much anxiety and waiting in the waiting room for an extra half hour, Shay and I thought we would lose our minds and then they called our name. So......the Lord blesses those he loves, and He blessed us with triplets, Shay was right. Just Kidding, Shay is never right, and the Lord only gives you what you can handle so he only sent us ONE. Hooray. I was so relieved and with the stress of that over, I have actually felt a little better yesterday and today. One baby, I can hardly believe it. What a relief. So thanks to all those who said my sanity couldn't take mulitples again you deserve a candy bar, and for all those who said twins... may you one day be blessed with multiples so you will understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You had me with the triplets! Yay! I'm glad you can have hope of not being so sick all the time--and just think how easy one little baby will be!
I'm so happy for you! But if it had been triplets you are the only person I know who could have handled it. After all you helped raise Dennis and Jeff, you can do anything.
I'm so happy for you! I hope you start feeling better soon . . . pregnancy is the pits! (But the babies are sure sweet)
How exciting! I am so happy for you. i drove by tonight to talk about the good news but I guess i missed ya! Miss ya!
Congrats! You are brave to venture to number 5. We are still trying to decide if we are going to venture that far. But you have had twins! I hope you feel better. Thanks for inviting me to look. Your family is so fun. I love to hear the things your kids say. It sounds so much like you. Its great.LOVE YA
congradulations!! that is exciting that there is only one. hopefully i will never have to experience the whole multiples thing, i'm definately not as strong as you. we are so excited for you guys. miss you, hang in there.
Congratulations on your new baby. Found your blog through Aramie...you might not remember me...Tara (Griffis) Hale...Leah Jacobs cousin...You were always one of my favorites when I was so young in YW...I thought you were so funny and cool, you were such a good example to me when I was in Young Women's. Sounds like things are going well these days...good luck with the pregnancy!
(www.halebtblog.blogspot.com)
I think I am the last one to hear all the news. Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! It will be nice to have some more babies in the ward. We miss the ward and can't wait to come home the only prob two more months to go. See you when we get home.
p.s. send some warm weather this way. K
Post a Comment