So Shay and I have been debating, do we find out if we are having a boy or girl, or do we wait for that beautiful surprise? We were going to just let it be a surprise when we were having number 3 but when 3 turned into 4 we figured we had better find out. So Shay was excited when we found out it was one baby and said lets let it be a surprise. So I agreed. But I have been having second thoughts. We are going to be doing lots of rearranging and the prep work, I guess I could make two quilts. It would be really fun to not know. But It would be alot easier to just know and have everything ready. I really think it is a boy, I am not sure if that is just my hope or not? The Chinese calendar says it will be a girl. I don't know what to do, I am losing my mind debating with myself the pros and cons. What do you think? Should we find out or just let it be a surprise? This is our last kid so its our last chance? I don't know what to do. HELP!
7 comments:
well, you already know what I think, but I think you should do what makes you and Shay the happiest!!
Find out! I can't wait that long.
Well, I am not very good at surprises. However, since you allready have one of each sex why not let it be a surprise. Make two blankets and you can donate one to the fund raiser I am doing for Congenital Heart Defect patients this fall. The other solution is you find out and keep it a secret from Shay. Good luck!
I say find out! I need to make you a quilt too, and I won't have time to make you 2 quilts and me one too :)
I don't know. I'm not that patient, I don't think, but I do think it would be kind of fun for it to be a surprise!
i say find out, i'm definately not that patient, but i commend you if you are able to wait it out.
Wait Wait Wait and find out at birth. There are very few wonderful surprises in life and think how special it would make that moment. In MY birthing days you could'nt find out, so it was always a surprise and very exciting.
Post a Comment