We got some pics taken of the kids. Marchet is really great and patient photographer and she got some fun shots of the kids. Thanks Marchet and Peter (her 1 year old son).
your kids are gorgeous. I would love to see them again, wait a minute, guess I have never actually met the twins! Congrats Misty, I'm sooo excited for you.
5 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! I love the one of Skylar reading.
Love,love,love that top one! I can imagine their grandkids whipping that photo out and pointing out which on was their grandparent.
It's great to see those photos up on your blog. Your kids did great modeling for me. Hope you like the finished CD (coming soon...)
Marchet
Butler Family Photography
your kids are gorgeous. I would love to see them again, wait a minute, guess I have never actually met the twins! Congrats Misty, I'm sooo excited for you.
Post a Comment