Our little guy is HUGE. Only 4 months and roughly 18lbs, he is following in his brothers footsteps. He is the cutest thing ever and I love it when he smiles, which he can't resist to do when I kiss him no matter what mood he is in. I just love his little laugh and his fat feet. He is my baby and he knows it. I just can't seem to let him "cry it out" at all. Any fuss and I am there. I know I am spoiling him but I can't help it. Knowing he is my baby, the last of my babies, I have a need to love and kiss and hug and tickle and snuggle and sniff and squeeze all my love of babies into him. I adore him and am so glad we have him. I tell Shay all the time, thank you for letting us have him, Shay really wanted to call it quits after the twins. But he loves him tons. I tell my Heavenly Father the same, thank you for him, and my other kids as well. His little smile melts my heart. We love you baby Adam, thank you for joining our home!
12 comments:
I would love to watch the kiddos for you. The next couple of weeks are Harry for me, but I would love to watch them for you when I get back from Texas. The best part is that I am free.
What a fun post and a darling kiddo. How could you ask for anything more?
He is such a handsome little guy and I love his hair style. I can see a little bit of all of your kids in him. That is really cute that your girls thought Scott was moving back. It was so fun to see them and talk to them. They are so grown up and I love Ellys (I always spell it wronge) hair.
He is so sweet! He reminds me of Max--huge and with a mohawk. So sweet. It's hard watching the baby grow up!
I love him and barely know him! I wish work, church, weddings, showers, etc. would slow down so I could come steal some kisses! I miss you guys so much!! XOXO
Oh and blurp, I am working on my book right now!
Misty, he is so cute!! I'm sensing I'll be following your footsteps in holding my 5th just a little bit longer than the other ones. Don't know if there will be more....
I could eat him up, seriously.
Oh Misty, between those cheeks and that hair.. it almost makes me want another one!!
misty, i love your don'ts for picture taking, i think my fav was when shay looked like a droid, yeah definately my fav. adam looks adorable, seriously, a good finish to your cute baby making career. you guys need to come west so that we can drive to where you are and see you guys. i miss you and your cute babies.
p.s. this is christina clark, i am writing under my parent's name cause i'm working on their blog for them. sorry
such a cute kid, call me ASAP please. Derek Naegle 435.215.9915
I know I've told you this a lot, but he is absolutely beautiful!! And that smile...oh my goodness...good job!
Post a Comment