Thursday, December 17, 2009

Photo club and a bunny in our garden

A friend of mine started a photo club. I have always enjoyed taking pictures, but never had a very nice camera. She talked me into doing it anyway. Our assignment was an action shot. This was my favorite out of over 130 pics.

In the meantime I let Adam wander around the back yard for the first time. He is still crawling and I hate for him to ruin his pants. But I was on a mission to accomplish my assignment, so I let him go. When I hear Kaely yelling "There is a bunny in our garden!" and to my suprise, I found the cutest bunny ever. He was so happy crawling back and forth, even though it doesn't look like it. I had a lot of fun and the kids were glad I was playing with them and not cleaning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this Sis. Butler's Photo club? She invited me as well. I too LOVE LOVE LOVE taking pictures but don't have a nice camera. I am thinking bout doing it too. You did a good job with these. Your kiddos are so cute. :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. I need your email to invite you to our blog.

christy said...

I love the action shot of Elly. And Adam is sooooo cute! And I don't think he's a mini of Skyler at this age. I think he has his own look but DAR-LING! Thanks for posting some pics, by the way.