Sunday, December 27, 2009

Animal Safari

A good friend of mine suggested that we go to the animal safari that is just over an hour from our house. I guess there are only three like this in the US. It was hilarious. We had such a good time laughing our heads off. The girls were so scared that they sat on my lap for the first 15 min and screamed.






They say the Zebras bite. Yikes, that would hurt!

4 comments:

likeschocolate said...

All I can say is wow!

christina clark said...

I bet rocco and ben would love that sickness!Jeff

jbaggs said...

The zebra picture is my favorite.

Bonnie said...

This is one of our families favorite places! Kirk inevitably gets bit by an ostrich and someone gets slobber all over! I always enjoy watching the crazy people who take their own car in rather than being smart and renting a van! Love your blog by the way!